Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~Interest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never swapped with this group before, but would like to start. As I said, I have done Disney swaps through the Cricut boards, and can post samples. Not sure if I need to be invited/approved or not.

I'd love to see some of your work. This is a major commitment and it would be very disappointing if someone did not follow through. The group of us here have been swapping for quite some time and know each other quite well and know we can depend on each other. You're welcome to join us, but please know that we need you to know what you're getting into :rotfl2:

I will pull them tonight/tomorrow... this electrical is going to cause me to drink... the guy who remodel this house before we bought it... was NOT qualified to probably breath let alone be an electrician...

I will pull them tonight/tomorrow... this electrical is going to cause me to drink... the guy who remodel this house before we bought it... was NOT qualified to probably breath let alone be an electrician...

:rotfl2:

I am following along. I wont be able to play but I can angel if needed :) looks like its going to be a great swap :thumbsup2

I'm interested in signing up for this. I would like to have at least one page glued down and for the second page, anything thing that won't make a difference if it's turned.

I'd love to have some links as well.

VickiV

Let me see if I got this right... It's pretty much like MAW swap except that the second page is not assemble?

This is so tempting! All I can see is my girls scrapbooks getting bigger and bigger by the month

I'm interested in signing up for this. I would like to have at least one page glued down and for the second page, anything thing that won't make a difference if it's turned.

I'd love to have some links as well.

VickiV

Love to have you!

I'm a newbie, is that ok?

Can you PM me some links to your work, or email me? My email is my username @ gmail.com. I hate to exclude anyone (and the more people, the fewer pages we each have to make!), but this is a BIG commitment, so I need some assurances that you know what you're getting into :) Thank you.

I am thinking.....;)

Do you need some arm twisting?

Let me see if I got this right... It's pretty much like MAW swap except that the second page is not assemble?

This is so tempting! All I can see is my girls scrapbooks getting bigger and bigger by the month

Yes, set up like MAW, you'll pick x subjects to make x sets of. In this instance, you'll get about 40 full layouts back in the end.

I'm so thrilled to see this much interest. I was sure it'd be me and Danielle :lmao:

Can you PM me some links to your work, or email me? My email is my username @ gmail.com. I hate to exclude anyone (and the more people, the fewer pages we each have to make!), but this is a BIG commitment, so I need some assurances that you know what you're getting into :) Thank you.
What are you looking for in the photos? (I don't have any Disney Albums yet - just went to WDW for the first time this year) I was going to quickly snap some of the album I'm working on now but my camera battery is dead :confused3 I'm traveling this week so will have to get back to you on the weekend.

What are you looking for in the photos? (I don't have any Disney Albums yet - just went to WDW for the first time this year) I was going to quickly snap some of the album I'm working on now but my camera battery is dead :confused3 I'm traveling this week so will have to get back to you on the weekend.

Have you swapped before? I'm really not so much interested in your style (but I'd love to see your album!), than in the fact that you've done other swaps.

You're in Canada? Shipping costs can be high, unless we ship to a Mailboxes, Etc. or some sort in the US, especially mailing full pages.

Safe travels!

Have you swapped before? I'm really not so much interested in your style (but I'd love to see your album!), than in the fact that you've done other swaps.

You're in Canada? Shipping costs can be high, unless we ship to a Mailboxes, Etc. or some sort in the US, especially mailing full pages.

Safe travels!
Ok, I've not swaped like this before. So I guess I'll sit this one out. Maybe next year. Have fun ladies!

I would love to join this swap if you need another player. I am just starting to work on my disney album. I have been hesitant to join the page swap because I am a little intimidated by them but i really love the outcome. I would love to follow this swap series. I will be sure to provide photos along the way to make sure I am on the right track. If you do not need another player I am completely ok with that!

I would love to join this swap if you need another player. I am just starting to work on my disney album. I have been hesitant to join the page swap because I am a little intimidated by them but i really love the outcome. I would love to follow this swap series. I will be sure to provide photos along the way to make sure I am on the right track. If you do not need another player I am completely ok with that!

We'd love to have you Stephanie. I'm sure we can work out numbers so you can join :)

I would love to be in on this one. (i was on the other thread I think instead of this one)

just my feelings - I would prefer nothing be glued down because sometime I don't want all my titles on the left page and sometimes I just do a one pager vs. 2 because I don't have enough pics.. but I will work it out with majority rules..

Before I start posting pics, do you want only layouts with one pic per page? Or can some of the examples show more than one? Personally, I would use more than one pic per page but will go with whatever you think is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter