Magic Kingdom Swap 2 week checkin

ksjayhawks

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! We are two weeks from deadline.

If you have not mailed your package, please check in here and let me know how you are doing, anticipated mailing date, struggles, life happenings that might slow you down, etc.

Thanks! :sunny:

Jen and I are getting together this Sat to finish ours up. I only have to add some eyelets to mine and I'm waiting to get in an order of library pockets (too lazy to make them this time :teeth: )

I am in Group 2 (Main St) and just finished bagging them and will ship them out on Friday (Feb 18) thanks

Marissa

I plan on finishing everything this weekend and mailing on Tuesday. I have a 3 day weekend, so I plan on making time for it. DS is off with me monday and loves my sizzix sidekick, so he can help :thumbsup2 I'll post once I mail them for sure.

Just gluing and packing, can you believe i went to my LSS and did all my letters except the "c" for Magic. So will send out early next week.

Penny

They've been sitting waiting to be shipped. I'll shoot them off to you next Tuesday!

I think mine are done now.. trying to decide if they look "complete"- I hope to have them off no later than Wed

-em

:3dglasses

just looking.

(yes I am anxious to see everyones work!!!)

I should be finished very soon.... sorry I have not checked in earlier...I only came back from WDW this afternoon!!!

princess:

cannp123165 said:
I should be finished very soon.... sorry I have not checked in earlier...I only came back from WDW this afternoon!!!

princess:

Okay, you are forgiven! Hope you had a great time~ :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter