Magic Kingdom to HS and/or Epcot

dcrunner

Earning My Ears
Apologies in advance if I am likely duplicating another thread/similar question - I did look around and found some useful advice but not totally what I'm looking for.

I am planning to spend a short weekend in WDW with my mom in May. We are only planning one park day, but to add on a hopper and Genie + (no ILL). I have been several times over the past 10 years; my mom was last in MK in 2018 and Epcot in 2017. She has not seen MK fireworks since 2016 at least; hasn't been to Hollywood studios since 2011. She also has zero interest in coasters - so Tron, other MK mountains, and even SDD are not a priority (sadly for me as I'd love to hit Tron!). We did go to the parks yearly when I was growing up.

As a result, some priorities are: some MK classic rides (HM, Jungle Cruise, etc), seeing TS land and Galaxy's Edge (for atmosphere); MMRR; and generally the "new" things at MK, HS, and Epcot as time allows.

We would like to start in MK given her preference for slower rides, hop to HS, and then to Epcot if there's time before returning to MK for fireworks. I generally know that Jungle Cruise or Peter Pan should be the first Genie pick in MK; MMRR in HS; and Frozen in Epcot. That being said I have some questions about stacking and the best targets for my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd pick of the day

1) For my 7AM pick -is it smarter to use this on Jungle Cruise or try to start with MMRR? If we pick Jungle Cruise at 7, will it still be possible to grab an afternoon slot for MMRR (and/or TSM) for my 2nd pick?
2) Let's say I grab JC as my first Genie pick; and MMRR as my 2nd pick. At this point - is it possible to grab Frozen Ever After as the 3rd pick? Or is it better to prioritize either a 2nd MK pick or 2nd HS pick?

I realize some of this depends on time slots that are available on the 2nd and 3rd picks at the moment. But I'm interested in what others think based on previous experience. (I also know you can stack to have lightning lanes at 2 parks, but not clear on whether you can do that for three parks at once!)

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter