Magic Kingdom with Evening EMH Question

Melpenn14

Earning My Ears
On September 25th there is a MNSSHP going on, but the next day, a Saturday, Magic Kingdom is having magic hours at night.

I am wondering how busy MK will be at rope drop that Saturday morning, we are thinking of doing everything (mostly the Mine Train) that morning that we might have missed during the Halloween Party. We aren't planning on being there all day, we are definitely doing Food and Wine at Epcot that late afternoon/night.

Suggestions on park touring?

Thanks in advance!

The early morning at a park with PM EMH will be closer to "normal."

Personally, I'd be more concerned regarding to Epcot and food and wine on a Saturday night. It is going to be beyond packed and wall to wall people. Weekend the locals come out. I'd do Food and Wine on a Monday to Thursday if possible.

Yeah we are in college about four hours away so unfortunately we can't do it during the week

Should we aim to do food and wine as soon as it opens at noon?

It opens at 11 and I would get there then. The lines for food and drinks are going to be very long by mid to late afternoon. World showcase is going to be packed on a Saturday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter