Magic Memory question

Adora

DIS Veteran
So me and a friend are going to Disney!!! Super excited even if it is 14 months out, lol.

So I will be doing the majority (or all) of the planning. My question is about the MDE app. Can I link her tickets to my MDE? for reservations and FP+. She wants to buy a Magic Memory package. Does she have to have her own MDE for this?

Just wondering how this works because the last time I was in Disney was in 2006 and have chosen to be clueless since (because I went old turkey knowing I wouldn't be back anytime soon)

Thanks!

You can have both tickets linked under one MDE account (when we went with friends last year we just had all of our tickets on her MDE account for booking fastpasses and such). You also only need one Memory Maker purchase, but you'd want it under the same MDE account that has the tickets. The memory maker allows you to download any and all photos taken in the parks (rides and photos taken by cast members) while you are visiting. If you both want the photos, it's easy enough to split the cost of the memory maker, download the photos and share the files. But if her tickets (and magic band) are under your account, I'm not sure that she could have Memory maker linked on a separate MDE account.

Yes, you should both be under the same MDE if you want to plan for her and manage her reservations.

She can give you the money to buy the Memory Maker (MM)and you can just buy it (the simplest way, technologically).

Or she can create her own MDE simply to buy the MM. She would buy it and then attach you and the "other" her (the one in your MDE) as friends. Friends share photos. She would not do anything else on her MDE account - not link her ticket or make any reservations - that would all be done with your account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter