Magic Mobile Pass Question(s)

18sprint

Mouseketeer
I am crossing I's and dotting T's for our May trip. Decided to look at our DVC passes on the MagicMobile app.
I can pull up the DVC card then click on Google Play to see the details, and the information is old. It does
show that we are DVC Y, ANNUAL, which is not correct. We are not ANNUAL pass holders at this time.
Also, looking at the wallet it shows our last cruise information from year ago and nothing about our cruise in May.
Is this just another IT failure associated with MyDisneyExperience or is there something else I have to do to
get it updated so the information is correct?

Personally, as long as mine shows DVC-Y I’m happy. I don’t care whether AP or cruise information is out of date because it won’t impact my visit. DVC-Y missing would impact my visit by preventing me from accessing things I’m eligible to access.

Agree with @CarolynFH. But f it really bugs you, try deleting everything Disney from your wallet and then re-doing it.

If the "Cruise Information" you are referring to is your boarding passes, those you had to manually add to the wallet after completing online check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter