Magic Moments at WDW!

Brightsy

Mouseketeer
We went to WDW this last weekend for our almost monthly trip. We wanted to hit the first weekend of Star Wars Weekends at MGM, last week was my older DSs b-day (6 yrs. old w/ ADHD) and he loves Star Wars. He had a great time and loved the extra attention he got for being a B-Day Boy!
My younger son (3 1/2 yrs. w/ ASD) also had a blast! HE's finally big enough to start riding "big kid" rides. He rode Star Tours and Test Track for the first time! In both cases he clapped afterwards and shouted out "BUN!" (That's Vin-Speak for FUN!)
When we got back to our room Sat. night there were two neat things we saw. First before we even opened the door we noticed something cute on the windowsill. One of the CMs neatly lined Sammy's toy tanks and planes up like they were waiting for the command to roll out! Then we opened the door to find an envelope and ballons on one of the beds! The envelope contained a card w/ a personalized signed card from Minnie Mouse to Sammy wishing him a Happy Birthday! My boy was so thrilled! :-)
The other Magical Moment happened at Epcot. My younger DS, Vinny, loves Figment. We were hanging out neat Figment's "Corner." The boys love the water fountains there.
So, Figment is in his room having meet-n-greets. Vinny sees him ad runs in yelling "Figgyment!" HE then keeps going back and forth between Figment and the fountain. There weren't a lot of kids around so Figment's handler and Figment let Vinny just run up to him and hug him to his hearts content. After awhile Figment came outside so Vinny wouldn't have to keep running in and out of the room. THEN Figment let VInny lead him around by the hand...eerrrr..paw and he played w/ Vinny a lot! We made sure Vinny stayed out of the way when other kids came up, but that didn't happen much. Figment and his handler actually went over Figment's time limit. I worried about that but Figment's handler assured me that it was ok since Figment was keeping cool and he wanted to stay a little longer w/ Vinny. Still after a little bit more I knew Figment needed a break so we got Vinny to say his goodbyes and let Figment go. He seemed reluctant to leave. I guess he liked Vinny. :-)
I have to go and write to the management and commend the CM and Figment for their Magical Behavior with my little guy. It made his whole day!

Sara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter