Magic NYC To San Juan info Please

TXspartan

Earning My Ears
looking for any information at all if anyone has taken a one-way sailing from NY to San Juan, used our placeholder on the Nov Merrytime sailing and was hoping to over-plan like I do for all of our trips but I'm not able to find a single mention of anyone taking this route before....

The stops for this sailing are Tortola and St. Kitts, also not to much information found on these so any recommendations of things to do at those stops would be great!

This cruise is only done, at most, once a year but had been discussed several times on this board. You do the usual 5 day meal cycle - 3 restaurant themed meals, Pirate night, Til we meet again. The ports you change from year to year, so search on the ports for info. The San Juan port you use is across from Old San Juan and not the one in Old San Juan. There will be a line of taxis as you exit with prices predetermined for each destination.

Last edited:
We were on Fantasy in Tortola last year about 2 weeks before the hurricane hit. We tookl a sightseeing/ beach day, and enjoyed it.

In St Kitts, a different year, we went snorkeling from a catamaran, fun too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter