Magic One-Way Sailing

TXspartan

Earning My Ears
recently converted our placeholder to a sailing on the Magic One-Way from NYC to San Juan, but I haven't been able to find any info on it online or even for related cruises so the overplanner in me is geting bored without any reading material lol. was hoping someone might know of some details or old navigators. it's strange not knowing ;)

Maybe you'd have better luck if you changed the name of this thread to NYC to San Juan or something like that. Sorry I can't help with your info for you.

Have you looked over at disneycruiselineblog.com? Scott has a lot of old Navigators there.

Have you looked over at disneycruiselineblog.com? Scott has a lot of old Navigators there.
I think this cruise is a new itinerary, I doubt that there's a Navigator for it.

recently converted our placeholder to a sailing on the Magic One-Way from NYC to San Juan, but I haven't been able to find any info on it online or even for related cruises so the overplanner in me is geting bored without any reading material lol. was hoping someone might know of some details or old navigators. it's strange not knowing ;)

I'd suggest using Scotts Navigator page to see what sorts of things are offered on similar cruises (Southern Caribbean & New York cruises). But I don't think you'll find anything exactly like your cruise.

I think this cruise is a new itinerary, I doubt that there's a Navigator for it.

This is the 3rd consecutive year for this sailing. It was a Nov 5 departure in 2016, Nov 26 last year (I was on the final 7-night Bahamian prior to the repo in 2016). Indeed, there doesn't seem to be any Navigators added to the DCL blog from either sailing though.

Perhaps approach this from a different angle? Take a look at the itinerary and check reviews for port activities at those locations from other cruises? I'd assume that on-board activities will be pretty much the same on this cruise as they are on any other sea day on other cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter