Magic Western: CC Reception

allears

"If I were not upon the sea..." I'd want to be!
For those who have been on the Magic, since it's return to Port Canaveral and have been on the Western Itinerary with Key West, when was your Castaway Club Reception?

The Castaway Club Reception is held for Gold and Platinum Castaway Club members. It is a meet and greet with the captain and officers. They have some free drinks, like champagne and snack foods. Besides scoring some free bubbly, the biggest perk to us is meeting the staff and striking up some nice on board and beyond friendships with the officers.

The Castaway Club Reception is held for Gold and Platinum Castaway Club members. It is a meet and greet with the captain and officers. They have some free drinks, like champagne and snack foods. Besides scoring some free bubbly, the biggest perk to us is meeting the staff and striking up some nice on board and beyond friendships with the officers.

o.k. thanks!

For those who have been on the Magic, since it's return to Port Canaveral and have been on the Western Itinerary with Key West, when was your Castaway Club Reception?

We were on the November 2 sailing. The reception was on the Tuesday, Nov 4, 11 a.m. in Fathoms.

Michael

We just came off the January 4-11th 7 Day Western on the Magic. The CC reception was on Tuesday and the Pirates nite was on Thursday.

That's very cool. I actually was just able to switch our brunch reservation from that Tuesday to Monday, Key West day, so we shouldn't have any conflict with the CC Reception.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter