• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Your Band - Design Your Own

BasilofBakeryStreet

Earning My Ears
Hey there!

I was wondering has anyone ever designed their own magic band skin using Magic Your Band? I was wondering...Do they print out how you hoped they would? Does it end up looking exactly how it does on the template? Do they stick well? We have some favorite Disney movies that we don't really see as magic band skins, so I thought I might try and make one on my own.

http://www.magicyourband.com/index.php/design-your-own-magicband-2-skin-2d.html

I did it for a my trip last year during the Festival of the Arts. It turned out great! It was a little tricky during the design process getting the image to look like I wanted (but that is more on me than the website). Once I completed my design, the finished product that they sent was perfect!

I've attached my image that I used and picture of the finished product on the band.

upload_2019-2-22_1-25-45.jpeg IMG_2803.JPG

We've done a design your own about 3 years ago. DD wanted a picture of her puppy. It was so small I didn't think you'd be able to tell what it was. But is came across great and looked just like the photo we submitted. Sorry I don't have any photo of it, but it was literally just how we designed it. This company does create a great product, they stick perfectly but give you a little wiggle room if you need to adjust it when 1st placing it on the band. Side note, I've also bought their glow in the dark bands, and they really do hold the charge well and glow for a long time.

Thank you so much for everyone's feedback! All of your creations look amazing, and now I'm hopeful to be able to create some of our own. I'm glad they look like they come out well and are of good quality. This is exciting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter