Magical express help

IadoreWDW

Miss Chief
Hi guys

I am mostly a lurker on this forum nowadays.
However I need help. We go to WDW on Friday. Flying from Glasgow to MCO and booked on the Magical Express.

We haven't recieved ANY luggage labels. I've asked my TA a million times and they keep saying we don't get luggage labels for ME.
We booked everything separate not as a package.

What can I do? What happens? This is our first time using ME.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sarah

I'm sure UK travellers don't get the luggage tags and have to take their own luggage to the bus.

This is what I got off another website (not official ME)

I am arriving from the United Kingdom, can I still use Disney’s Magical Express?
Yes. You check in as normal in the UK. Once you arrive at Orlando International Airport, you collect your bags as normal from the first collection point and then go through customs. You then put your bags back on the second conveyer. Follow the signs through to the DME desk and show your DME passes. You will then be assigned to a queue for your bus which will take you to your resort.
Your bags will be delivered to your room.

You do not get the luggage tags for ME if you are in the UK.

Honestly I would take your luggage with you and they will put it under the bus for you.

You can put it on the second baggage belt and ME will collect it and deliver to your room however it can take up to 4 hours from resort check in to get your room. You will be tired and probably won't want to wait for it!

You do not get the luggage tags for ME if you are in the UK.

Honestly I would take your luggage with you and they will put it under the bus for you.

You can put it on the second baggage belt and ME will collect it and deliver to your room however it can take up to 4 hours from resort check in to get your room. You will be tired and probably won't want to wait for it!

Thank you :) honestly last minute panicking is the worst!

Thank you :) honestly last minute panicking is the worst!

Honestly don't panic. We have used ME several times and never had tags. If you want them to get your bags once you have collected them the first time put them on the second belt and when you get to the main terminal and check into ME you give them the tag receipts you got when you checked your bags in at glasgow. ME will collect your bags and deliver them to your resort. That can take up to three hours so it's up to you. We have never used this service as we would rather just take our bags with us.

Honestly don't panic. We have used ME several times and never had tags. If you want them to get your bags once you have collected them the first time put them on the second belt and when you get to the main terminal and check into ME you give them the tag receipts you got when you checked your bags in at glasgow. ME will collect your bags and deliver them to your resort. That can take up to three hours so it's up to you. We have never used this service as we would rather just take our bags with us.

Thank you. We will prob just take them with us. :)

Been on ME so many times and it's always been fantastic. So easy to use and all the staff are wonderful. No luggage tags for UK visitors, I echo those who have said just take your own luggage to the bus, saves waiting what could be several hours for your luggage to arrive. Last time we got to the resort about 6pm and I was passed out in bed pretty fast, don't think I would have appreciated not having my luggage to get ready for bed or being woken up by the delivery of it several hours later.

Trying this out for the first time next year. I always looked enviously at the magical express desk while preparing the no upgrade battle for the hire car desk! If we come in on an indirect flight via Newark can we have our bags delivered?

If we come in on an indirect flight via Newark can we have our bags delivered?

no, not directly
DME won't ship the yellow luggage tags to the UK

you have 2 options
1 collect your bags and bring them to the DME counter and take them with you on the bus
2 don't collect bags, bring your checked luggage receipts to the DME counter and pray that they find them for you

I would never go for option 2 though

I'm presuming you are already booked on DME. It's really easy, get your luggage off the carousel and head over to Terminal B, it's well signposted so you can't miss it, you should have details sent to you. Go to the desk and they will take your details and then you go to the appropriate line for your bus. The day before your return to OIA you will get the return details sent to your room, so don't panic if you don't get them on arrival. It is the best way of getting to WDW from OIA, highly recommend it.

no, not directly
DME won't ship the yellow luggage tags to the UK

you have 2 options
1 collect your bags and bring them to the DME counter and take them with you on the bus
2 don't collect bags, bring your checked luggage receipts to the DME counter and pray that they find them for you

I would never go for option 2 though

Disney won't but your travel agent might. We are stopping in NYC and flying domestic to MCO later. Our TA ordered us luggage tags and will ship them to us with our travel docs.

I'm chuffed about it because we land at 14:00 and want to go play! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter