• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical Express - Latest Flight

bfost87

Northern DIS'er
Good evening everyone,

Quick question - I've never given this a thought before, what is the latest flight I can be booked on and have the magic express take me back to MCO? For example, if I check out on Monday, could Magic Express take me to the airport at 2am Tuesday for a 5am flight (I would be at the parks and Disney Springs until very late that night), or does the return flight have to be before 12am midnight Monday?

Good evening everyone,

Quick question - I've never given this a thought before, what is the latest flight I can be booked on and have the magic express take me back to MCO? For example, if I check out on Monday, could Magic Express take me to the airport at 2am Tuesday for a 5am flight (I would be at the parks and Disney Springs until very late that night), or does the return flight have to be before 12am midnight Monday?
Did you ever try this? I was thinking of doing this with my next trip....

No. Each guest gets one inbbound ride on or after the day the reservation starts, and one outbound ride on or before the day you check out.

ME runs 24 hours per day. They don't do the luggage part overnight. You can just take your bags with you. You can check them with bell services till you depart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter