Magical express luggage question

That’s how I am. I would rather just get it myself and not have to worry about it. I’m kind of anal about these things and it eases my peace of mind. We go tomorrow so I’ll let everyone know how it goes!!

Have fun!!!

We are on dme now and it was an easy experience! Got our bags quickly and were the last ones on dme so left right away! I would definitely get our own bags again.

We are on dme now and it was an easy experience! Got our bags quickly and were the last ones on dme so left right away! I would definitely get our own bags again.

Is it weird I was looking for your update today? :rotfl:

Glad it went so well and have an amazing trip!!!

We were at AsMo last week, flew in on Frontier and landed before 7:00pm, luggage didn’t show up at the room until 1:00am. I was told it was due to Frontier releasing it later. I was wishing I had packed our toothbrushes and pajamas. Perhaps it is the distance of Frontier... last time we flew Southwest and it didn’t take as long.

We were at AsMo last week, flew in on Frontier and landed before 7:00pm, luggage didn’t show up at the room until 1:00am. I was told it was due to Frontier releasing it later. I was wishing I had packed our toothbrushes and pajamas. Perhaps it is the distance of Frontier... last time we flew Southwest and it didn’t take as long.
We always pick up our luggage at the airport no matter what time we fly in. It just gives us peace of mind to know that we have it and it's one less thing to worry about.

I’m packing clothes and bath stuff in my personal item but I won’t be putting sunscreen or anything like that in the bag. We don’t have carryons, we only have personal items which is like a backpack. I’m not sure how much stuff I can shove into my backpack.

I know your trip has come and gone, but what ELSE are you using your 311 baggies for, if not for a couple decanted 3.4oz containers of sunscreen (and etc)? :p

At MCO?! Curious what airline? We fly Southwest almost every time and have NEVER had that experience! We always visit the restroom and still have a solid 15-20 minute wait before we see our bags, while loitering at the baggage carousel.

Y'all are walking too fast. :) :) :)

Yes actually, I've read people say it's a far walk. :)

I think that the "unknown" feels longer than the known. So if newbies don't know where they are going, it'll feel much longer to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter