• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical express question with age?

tinksgilrs251520

I want to be at WDW
So I am planning a vacation for next year and was wondering i want to surprise my daughter by inviting one of her friends to go to the trip too she will be 16 and her mom works for delta so she can fly free so my question is would she be able to take the magical express by herself to the resort we are staying at? Is their a age that they would not them ride themselves? She flies to japan all the time to see her grandparents alone so the flight is no issue... we are driving and i have no room in the car but she can fly down

I think the age to be able to ride alone is 16, so she should be OK. Since she's flown internationally by herself, she should have no problems finding the ME area. Just go over the layout of the airport with her. Once she gets to the ME area, it's very easy. Just show your ticket, and the guides will tell you which bus to board. She can text you along the way so you'll can meet her at the ME bus when it arrives at the resort.

What a nice surprise for your daughter!

My son was 16 when he joined us couple days after we were there. No one questioned his age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter