Magical Express - Received nothing in the mail

Minkishly

Hi all! My trip is in less than a week *squee!*, but I have yet to receive any documents regarding our Magical Express booking from Disney. All that I have is the confirmation email from when I made the reservation months ago.

Do I need to be worried? We're travelling internationally (Singapore), so I knew that we wouldn't be getting any magic bands or luggage tags. Is it enough to turn up at the counter with a screenshot of our resort reservation details?

Thanks!

As long as you have that confirmation email you should be all set for arrival. For arrival they are just looking for a general number of how many people will be using it around a certain time. People have reported showing up at MCO and being able to get on a bus with out having contacted them. IF you are worried you can call them directly at (866) 599-0951. That is a toll free number so I don't think it works internationally, but you can also call Disney at 407-WDisney

However for you return trip they will need you flight number so they can schedule you a bus time for the return to MCO. If you don't want to call internationally I believe you can check at the DME counter when you arrive and they will confirm/set that up for you. Of course you can always call once you get on property to set up/confirm your return DME trip.

Hi all! My trip is in less than a week *squee!*, but I have yet to receive any documents regarding our Magical Express booking from Disney. All that I have is the confirmation email from when I made the reservation months ago.

Do I need to be worried? We're travelling internationally (Singapore), so I knew that we wouldn't be getting any magic bands or luggage tags. Is it enough to turn up at the counter with a screenshot of our resort reservation details?

Thanks!

I had to call the ME line because I was nervous whether a change in our booking had messed up our ME timing, and the person I spoke with had no problem confirming our arrangements. Give 'em a call if you can; number for the ME line is 1-866-599-0951. Make sure you have your resort reservation confirmation handy just in case.

All the send is the yellow luggage tags and since you don't get those there's nothing else for you to receive.
Actually, they also send a letter naming your flights in the same envelope with the yellow tags. It has a map on the back with the airport layout and how to get to the ME section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter