Magical Extras Coupons

toontownresident

Earning My Ears
Just received my magical extras (including the most adorable luggage tags I have ever seen) and I got a card that I can use to present for discounts at various restaurants and shops. My question is can you only use these once or is it a repeating discount throughout your stay?

For example, I got a 20% discount for Joffrey's. Is that a one use only coupon where I would only get 20% off one singular purchase at a Joffrey's or is that a 20% off I can use again and again and again until my trip is over? I tried looking at their website, but the wording confused me a bit and I'm still not clear on this.

Any idea on how this Magical Extras card works?

Just received my magical extras (including the most adorable luggage tags I have ever seen) and I got a card that I can use to present for discounts at various restaurants and shops. My question is can you only use these once or is it a repeating discount throughout your stay?

For example, I got a 20% discount for Joffrey's. Is that a one use only coupon where I would only get 20% off one singular purchase at a Joffrey's or is that a 20% off I can use again and again and again until my trip is over? I tried looking at their website, but the wording confused me a bit and I'm still not clear on this.

Any idea on how this Magical Extras card works?
Not familiar with this : How do I get one ?? :D

I don't see why it can't be used more than once at the same place. Whenever I have used it in the past they just apply the discount, they don't take it to look at or do anything with.

Funny, we got stickers and no luggage tags or the magical extras. And we did book a package.

Funny, we got stickers and no luggage tags or the magical extras. And we did book a package.

We got both but they were in separate envelopes. When is your trip? Perhaps the luggage tags/extras are still on the way?

We got both but they were in separate envelopes. When is your trip? Perhaps the luggage tags/extras are still on the way?
Maybe! It starts 9/13. Just got one envelope. Have a great trip!

I have never in all the years we have gone to Disney done ESPN. We have the free entries coupon for our upcoming trip, is there actually anything worth going there for? I honestly do not know..TIA

I have never in all the years we have gone to Disney done ESPN. We have the free entries coupon for our upcoming trip, is there actually anything worth going there for? I honestly do not know..TIA
Maybe, maybe not. You can check the ESPN WWoS website to see what might be going on when you are there. A lot of it is youth sports. Also be aware that the free admission may not work for some events that have a special admission. I've always thought that was a very odd "extra" to give out -- either as the Magical Extras or as part of the Water Sports and More ticket -- because unless your own kid is participating there's probably not much interest.

Do you only get these as part of a package? I remember getting one a few years ago and now annual pass holder and DVC but once in a while we book a cash stay hotel we havent gotten these

Do you only get these as part of a package? I remember getting one a few years ago and now annual pass holder and DVC but once in a while we book a cash stay hotel we havent gotten these
Only when you book a room and ticket package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter