Magical Gatherings meals

jajuan

Mouseketeer<br><font color="blue">My kids want me
What are the magical gathering meals...where are they at and how can I get more info. I saw a post about this several months ago but didn't know that I would be going back to Disney World this year. Would love more information on it. Thanks so much in advance.

I got this off of the WDW website:
International Dinner and IllumiNations Dessert Reception
Indulge yourself in Epcot® with international delights and tantalizing cuisine from around the world. Share the magic of live entertainment that's sure to please your whole gathering. Then enjoy a delicious dessert buffet along with VIP viewing of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. Theme park admission is required.

Price:
Adults and Juniors - $59.99, Children (ages 3-9) - $19.99 (available 90 days prior)

Schedule:
Please call (407) WDW-MAGIC† for dates and times.

Safari Celebration Dinner
Set off on safari in Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. Enjoy a spectacular VIP journey across the rolling savanna. Then dine family-style on an African influenced cuisine at the Tusker House Restaurant with a side of live entertainment, characters and up close animal encounters. Theme park admission is required.

Price:
Adults and Juniors - $59.99, Children (ages 3-9) - $19.99 (available 90 days prior)

Schedule:
Please call (407) WDW-MAGIC† for dates and times.

Good Morning Gathering
Begin your day with a Magic Kingdom® morning filled with special songs and fun for kids of all ages. Here, classic Disney Characters join you for breakfast and fun at Tony's Town Square Restaurant. You'll even get some one-on-one time for your group with Mickey himself. Theme park admission is required.

Price:
Adults and Juniors - $24.99, Children (ages 3-9) - $11.99 (available 90 days prior)

Schedule:
Please call (407) WDW-MAGIC† for dates and
I have read some pretty positive reviews about the Epcot and AK dinners but I haven't seen anything about the MK breakfast. HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter