*Magical Memories Happening Now *Bag Tags/Autograph Covers/Welcome Letters and More

Oh good, I'm so glad. The Pirate one was fun to do. Great pre-teen tag!!! Might do this one for my dad for his bag for when they go in 3 weeks.

Hi - I am adding you to the DISigner Listing. Can you check what I have so far and answer the last two questions? Thanks, Penny

Name: Melanie
Dis Name: mbitting
My Specialties: Welcome letters, stroller tags, autograph book covers
You can find my DISign thread here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2920223
My Designs can be viewed at:
http://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q556/MLBitting/My%20Designs/

Please complete the next two?
I do/do not personalize/customize
To ask for a design please

I am working on the listing this weekend so if you would answer the last two questions, i can add you to the listing. thanks, Penny;)

You are very creative! Could I request a stroller tag (pink with Disney princesses) and an autograph cover (pink with Disney princesses).

Names:
The stroller tag: The Clancy family

The autograph book: Hannah (2012)

Thank you!

I am working on the listing this weekend so if you would answer the last two questions, i can add you to the listing. thanks, Penny;)

Sorry, didn't check my PM box:rolleyes1 Ahh, old age, a beautiful state. Thanks, I will add you to the active DISigners. I am still waiting to hear from 3 or 4 people so the listing probably won't go up until next weekend. :goodvibesPenny

You are very creative! Could I request a stroller tag (pink with Disney princesses) and an autograph cover (pink with Disney princesses).

Names:
The stroller tag: The Clancy family

The autograph book: Hannah (2012)

Thank you!

princess-clancyfamily.jpg

princess-hannah.jpg

Welcome to the Disign boards! Love your DISigns, soooooo cute :)!

No rush at all, just whenever you have a chance I was wondering if you could create a few welcome letter disigns for me? I'm hoping to get a big group of family members together to do a cruise on the Disney Dream next May 12, 2013. I would love to have welcome letters, or even invitation wording, to send out and see if they would like to come :)

I'm a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Peter Pan so anything along those lines would be wonderful!

Thanks so much!:cheer2:

No rush at all, just whenever you have a chance I was wondering if you could create a few welcome letter disigns for me? I'm hoping to get a big group of family members together to do a cruise on the Disney Dream next May 12, 2013. I would love to have welcome letters, or even invitation wording, to send out and see if they would like to come :)

I'm a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Peter Pan so anything along those lines would be wonderful!

Sorry I have not gotten to your request yet. We have been planning for a huge Relay for Life event tonight so this week was busy for me. :eek: I should be able to get to your request on Saturday or Sunday.

Sorry I have not gotten to your request yet. We have been planning for a huge Relay for Life event tonight so this week was busy for me. :eek: I should be able to get to your request on Saturday or Sunday.

No rush sweetie :) Thank you!

Melanie - glad to see you join the DISign team! Cute work!

We're taking DD's two BFFs to WDW and Dream cruise so I'd like to have welcome letters for each of them (but no color background - it would eat my ink!):

WDW with Mickey/Minnie:

Hello Madison! Welcome Back Home!
Hello Paige! Welcome to our Home!
Hello Amanda! Welcome to our Home!

Disney Dream with a princess (like you did with Princess Tiana)
can you change the welcome text to this in cursive:

I am so excited you have come to visit us. We have long awaited your arrival. Time to put on your best dress and come celebrate with us. We wish you a magical stay aboard the Disney Dream and hope all of your dreams come true.

Welcome Back Home, Princess Madison! Hugs, Cinderella
Welcome to our Home, Princess Paige! Hugs, Aurora
Welcome to our Home, Princess Amanda! Hugs, Mulan

Thanks! Laura

Do you ever do Universal characters? I am looking for a cover for a combination autograph book. We're doing it in 4x6 and I would like it to say "Flanigan Family Autographs 2012". My boys love Star Wars, Mickey, Spongebob, HOP, and Harry Potter. If you are able to do this, it would be awesome! I can't find anyone that can do it!!

Thanks!

Hello all, I have been away from my computer for a few days. I'll be working on designs tonight. Thank you for your patience. :goodvibes

Do you ever do Universal characters? I am looking for a cover for a combination autograph book. We're doing it in 4x6 and I would like it to say "Flanigan Family Autographs 2012". My boys love Star Wars, Mickey, Spongebob, HOP, and Harry Potter. If you are able to do this, it would be awesome! I can't find anyone that can do it!!

Thanks!

Sure I can see what I can come up with for you.

Can I make some welcome letter requests?
Morgan in Tinkerbell
Jayden in Toy Story
Carter in Mickey
Delaney in Minnie

Thank you so much!

Is this what you are thinking? I can make any character/theme you would like and can reword it any way you would like. Do you want me to put RSVP info or your name? I can also change the salutation. Let me know!!

aliceinvitation.jpg

We're taking DD's two BFFs to WDW and Dream cruise so I'd like to have welcome letters for each of them (but no color background - it would eat my ink!):

WDW with Mickey/Minnie:

I am so excited you have come to visit us. We have long awaited your arrival. Time to put on your best dress and come celebrate with us. We wish you a magical stay aboard the Disney Dream and hope all of your dreams come true.

Thanks! Laura

Hi Laura,
Here are your first 3 letters for you. Let me know if you need anything changed.

mickeyandminniewelcomeback-Madison.jpg

mickeyandminniewelcome-paige.jpg

mickeyandminniewelcome-amanda.jpg

WDW with Mickey/Minnie:

Thanks! Laura

Laura here are your others.

cinderelladisneydream-madison.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter