Magical Trip on the Wonder 1/28/10

dizneygirl123

Mouseketeer
My daugther and I sailed on the Wonder on 1/28/10. All I can say is I am sorry we had not cruised sooner!!! We are DVC members and used points for this trip. I know the boards say it is not a value but if you have the points why not? I was a little anxious about doing the cruise alone but we did fine. We both had a wonderful time. Our server that moved from resturant to resturant with us could not have been better. He made dining fun every evening. Then there were the shows that were out of this world good and daytime was just as fun.
My daughter who is 7 was also able to get the princess package in the spa - they do not advertise this online.
We are disneypark FANS - we vacation there at least 2xs per year with entire family ( husband, and 2 sons) however the boys could not miss sports so we made this a girl trip. We will be back as a family.
If you are thinking of doing a cruise or parks and have been to the parks - bite the bullett and do the cruise you will not be sorry

Go glad to hear you and DD had a great time on the Wonder!:boat: We leave in under 10 days with my DD3! princess:

:confused:What was the Spa Princess Package and how did you hear about it? :confused: Was it in the Navigator or did you go to one of the Spa presentations? I haven't booked anything for the spa yet b/c I keep waffling, would like to know more :teeth::wave:

Glad you had a great time! How was the weather and water temp on Castaway Cay? We're doing the maiden voyage of the Disney Dream around that time next year. I've never been in the winter and I'm a little worried.

Go glad to hear you and DD had a great time on the Wonder!:boat: We leave in under 10 days with my DD3! princess:

:confused:What was the Spa Princess Package and how did you hear about it? :confused: Was it in the Navigator or did you go to one of the Spa presentations? I haven't booked anything for the spa yet b/c I keep waffling, would like to know more :teeth::wave:

I am definitely interested in knowing about this as well. We are cruising for DD's 8th birthday and she would love this. Did you find out any info??:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter