• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magicband 2 at Resorts

Someone on the other MB thread said they rec'd MB2 on checkin at the Poly. I heard though they were giving MB2 at deluxe resorts, while value and mods were still receiving the older style..

Any updates?

My check in is next week, coming up very soon! Crossing my fingers that we get Magicband 2.0.

My friend checked in yesterday and they had original bands on in all of their photos... ☹️

We have family going to POR this moth I am curious which MB they get! We are going in November and also staying at POR. The kids are really hoping by then it will be the new MB's. :)

We have family going to POR this moth I am curious which MB they get! We are going in November and also staying at POR. The kids are really hoping by then it will be the new MB's. :)
I think it's reasonably safe to think that you will get them in November. In particular since Canadians are getting them now at certain resorts.

We check in to POP on Tuesday and just yesterday my DD tells me that she saw a pic of the new bands. She wants an OLD style one. Uggg! I want the new one.

Checked in, last night, at BLT and received old Mk I bands for our resort stay and the new Mk II bands for our annual pass renewal.

Checked in today at CBR... old style, which is weird because my parents checked in last Thursday and received the new style :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter