MagicBand+ at Walt Disney World *NOW AVAILABLE!!!*

Also, though, if supplies are limited to begin with, that they would put a hold on those orders for later (just using February and May since those are two dates where people on here have said they're ordering tomorrow) to fulfill those arriving at the end of August or beginning of September.

I said Feb is my “Disney hotel” stay, but we are staying this Sept and Dec at the Swan.

I would like to try the new band but it isn’t imperative. I’ll just check it out tomorrow.

I’ll just be annoyed if they get swiped up by the resellers.

I'm arriving the 31st - I'm going to select home delivery.

Do we have a choice? It's been so long since I ordered one. I arrive on the 20th...if I get a choice I may just have it sent to the resort to avoid any mail delays.

I said Feb is my “Disney hotel” stay, but we are staying this Sept and Dec at the Swan.

I would like to try the new band but it isn’t imperative. I’ll just check it out tomorrow.

I’ll just be annoyed if they get swiped up by the resellers.

Sorry - didn't know you have an earlier stay.

I'd think that the resellers wouldn't have access to the resort stay block...I'd hope that inventory is different to the ShopDisney inventory anyway.

We arrive the 12th and idk if it will even be possible to get them for our stay or if they could possibly ship them in time. I am actually annoyed they didn’t give priority to people with upcoming stays or something. I told my daughter we will just use our old bands if this is a hassle tomorrow. I highly doubt they will get to us in time anyway with the millions they will probably sell tomorrow. It doesn’t seem worth it to fight the hordes of resellers

We arrive the 12th and idk if it will even be possible to get them for our stay or if they could possibly ship them in time. I am actually annoyed they didn’t give priority to people with upcoming stays or something. I told my daughter we will just use our old bands if this is a hassle tomorrow. I highly doubt they will get to us in time anyway with the millions they will probably sell tomorrow. It doesn’t seem worth it to fight the hordes of resellers

I'm still not sure how the resellers are going to have that much access to the ones through MDE. Are they really tying up room deposits to get enough to make it worth it that way?

I'm still not sure how the resellers are going to have that much access to the ones through MDE. Are they really tying up room deposits to get enough to make it worth it that way?

I mean the resellers buying from shop Disney. I doubt many will book hotels to buy them because. They can’t buy many doing that realistically. But I think the shop Disney place is who ships them all.

I mean the resellers buying from shop Disney. I doubt many will book hotels to buy them because. They can’t buy many doing that realistically. But I think the shop Disney place is who ships them all.

I always figured they have them in separate inventories though - there are often different MBs on Shop Disney than what are available through MDE.

I don't have buy on that screen only link
I *think* you have to pay for them with whatever payment you have on file for your resort stay. At least that's how I did it the last time. I arrive on 8/10, if I have a choice and if I decide to buy them, I'm going to have them shipped to the WL. I had them sent to the resort last year and they were at the FD when I arrived. I'm always afraid I'll forget them at home! And I've heard too many stories of people not getting them in time. If my stay were a few months out, that would be a different story.

I had emailed about something else - I think as simple as "Is the Whispering Canyon menu really the same for Breakfast and Lunch?" (definitely nothing requiring a phone call (and follow up email with no answer but a "I've been trying to reach you") from someone in the "executive office", but yet... I had not called back because I decided I don't want to deal with their cr*p at that location.

BUT given that there is uncertainty about if there is an option outside the 6-10 day window to have it sent to the resort, I decided to call her back. I left a voice mail. HOPEFULLY I'll hear back before time to order one tomorrow.

Heck, I'd take a "X-amount extra for express shipping" option!!

Edit to Add: I'll report back if she calls befor the end of the day. (For her 7:30 per her voicemail message)

Just got off the phone with her.

If you're outside of the 6-10 days but close enough you're nervous about it getting to you, you can input the resort address where you are staying to have it shipped there. She was not sure if there would be the option to just have it sent there if you're outside of the 10 days.

I don’t think resellers will book a resort stay in order to resell a band. You only get bands for the people in the room. Once a magic band is linked to someone, it can’t be undone & “relinked” to someone else. So reselling a band obtained for a resort stay won’t work.

Last edited:
I ordered the Mickey Mouse design. I paid $34.99 because it was not a solid color. Those were $24.99 - through MDE. It's a $10 savings. It's going to be cutting it close for delivery... I did not get the option to have it waiting at the front desk like have before. Hope it arrives in time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter