• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MagicBand for a 2yo??

The title of your thread is about a 2 year old - I don't think he's considered an infant at this point?
By Disney standards.

No, they just don't charge for a child under 3. They don't consider a 2 year old an infant. When I went to put in my child's age when I booked my trip, the options were "Infant," "2," "3"..."17." I was a little surprised they consider my 1 year old an infant, but a 2 year old is identified as such and not as an infant. In fact, I think that's the only place I've seen the word "Infant." Most of the time, it's simply "child under 3."
We were just at Disney in late Aug and early Sept and they called my 2yo a infant at pretty much every restaurant we had reservations at. Even one of the servers referred to him as such while sitting at the table (Tusker House) and he is not a small toddler by any means.

By Disney standards.

We were just at Disney in late Aug and early Sept and they called my 2yo a infant at pretty much every restaurant we had reservations at. Even one of the servers referred to him as such while sitting at the table (Tusker House) and he is not a small toddler by any means.

That's very interesting to me. I can see that they might want to check age at buffet/AYCTE places, but otherwise, I don't see why age matters or why the server would be referring to age. Must be one of those Disney things that doesn't exist in the real world.

this information was so useful for us. We're staying off site and I was going to be buying magicbands now I know my baby girl doesn't need one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter