MagicBand testing

you should talk to lanina who posted this:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=49689996&postcount=28

same problem with the SAME June 21 wrong date.

I smell a bug someplace in their systems....

Thanks mikek!

I currently have all my travelers DVC PAP's under my MDE... myself, DM & DB. We all have DVC PAP's, and exchanged the paper tix to RFIDs during our May trip.

DM is all set, she has FP+ assigned and is ready to go (with the correct expiration date)! As for DB and myself... we do not have valid passes :rolleyes:. Tonight I'm reporting my pass & MB "lost" to see if that refreshes something in the system overnight. I will "find" them both tomorrow.

I only hope that my & DB's MBs have the PAP's assigned to them and are not just fancy room keys! I will gladly bring our card PAP's just in case....

Question regarding PAP discounts or pass holder exclusive merchandise purchasing and using the bands. How does one do it? I know with DVC we have a member card that doesn't link to the band but what about for a passholder?

Question regarding PAP discounts or pass holder exclusive merchandise purchasing and using the bands. How does one do it? I know with DVC we have a member card that doesn't link to the band but what about for a passholder?

Passholders will still need their actual pass for discounts and such, I've read. I think it's somewhere on MDE, I just don't know where.

Just checked and I was able to customize our MBs. Thank you all for so much information. We, too, are arriving 11/11 at AKV. When customizing the bands the app said I only had until 10/11. My advice to everyone is to keep checking MDE so that you won't miss a deadline.

So with the magicbands, are you still able to get other fast passes for the same day? If so, how does that work?

So with the magicbands, are you still able to get other fast passes for the same day? If so, how does that work?

People are reporting that they've been able to still get FP from the old FP machines, even though they have MBs. Just like always. I've also read that the old machines have been "disconnected" from the system, so it doesn't recognize older KTTW cards? I don't know how true that is, but are saying they've been sticking old cards in there and getting a FP.

Of course, this could change at any moment.

My Hubby and I are spending the night at the DVC portion of the Grand Floridian on Nov 1st, just for one night before we board the Fantasy.

I logged on tonight and it finally let us customize. But it said I only had 2 days to do it so Im glad I checked!!

Since we are only there for the one night we only have MNSSHP tickets. It let me sync mine and do fastpass+ but it wouldn't sick his. I called Disney and they said the mnsshp tickets are not supposed to be allowed to be syncing but some are sneaking through.

Bummer.

But we still have them customized with our room access, DME and dining plan :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter