MagicBand tip... be nice!

WMorganS

Flapping My Ears
I spent 30 min at the hotel desk fixing an MB problem this morning. I smiled big and said, "Hey, is there any chance I could get a fastpass or something for my kids? After all I did lose some park time ;-)". He said he'd see what he could do, and then he gave all EIGHT of us 2 fast passes that we could use any time without any planning, by just walking up and tapping the button at the ride with our bands.

Hi my family are travelling to DW in August. It's the first time we will use the magic bands. Can you tell me if you are able to fast pass again once you use all three. Do they give you a time when you can fast pass again like the old system, or are you strictly limited to 3 in the day? Thanks :)

Hi my family are travelling to DW in August. It's the first time we will use the magic bands. Can you tell me if you are able to fast pass again once you use all three. Do they give you a time when you can fast pass again like the old system, or are you strictly limited to 3 in the day? Thanks :)

Sorry, at this time, you are only allowed up to three Fast Passes in one day and all three must all be used in the same park. Once you've used all three, that's it for the day. The old hard ticket fast passes are no longer available. By the way, are you familiar with how you schedule your FP+ selections?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter