Magicband+ uses on board

First, Magicband and Disneyband are the same thing if someone isn’t aware. They are RFID bands that transmit to the puck you hold them up to to pay, open a door, etc. No different than a keycard. It’s like having a keycard wrapped around your wrist.
Yes, they are waterproof.

First, Magicband and Disneyband are the same thing if someone isn’t aware. They are RFID bands that transmit to the puck you hold them up to to pay, open a door, etc. No different than a keycard. It’s like having a keycard wrapped around your wrist.
Yes, they are waterproof.
Minor (but significant) clarification: MagicBand+ and DisneyBand+ are the same thing. The "+" isn't such an important distinction for DisneyBand, but it is for MagicBand. The original MagicBand will not work on the ship (neither will MagicBand 2.0). It's only MagicBand+ that is interchangeable with DisneyBand+.

Minor (but significant) clarification: MagicBand+ and DisneyBand+ are the same thing. The "+" isn't such an important distinction for DisneyBand, but it is for MagicBand. The original MagicBand will not work on the ship (neither will MagicBand 2.0). It's only MagicBand+ that is interchangeable with DisneyBand+.
True. True. Stupid "+"... Same with Disneyland, MagicBand doesn't work at Disneyland without the "+" iteration.

No more than 45 days out from your sail date (and you have to purchase at least 11 days before sailing so they have time to mail it to you).
Does anyone know how this works for international travellers (from Canada 🇨🇦)? I don’t believe they ship int’l? Can I still order and get the $10 discount, and pick it up once onboard?

Does anyone know how this works for international travellers (from Canada 🇨🇦)? I don’t believe they ship int’l? Can I still order and get the $10 discount, and pick it up once onboard?
I don't think you can order ahead and get the discount. You can purchase on the ship, but you won't get the discount . Unfortunately I don't think you can order ahead and have it shipped to Canada,; the page does mention shipping to the US only. But you can purchase onboard!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter