MagicBands and Fastpass+ June 2014

Tiger8691

Earning My Ears
I have only posted a few times but I read posts all of the time. After reading MANY posts about the new Fastpass+ system and MagicBands, I have to admit that I was skeptical and "nervous" about my upcoming trip in June 2014. My family and I have been to WDW about 8 times in the past 10 years. We have a "system" which helped us conqueror the crowds and ride rides many times. My family is DH 45, DW 42, DD 18, and DD 13. Same plan, year after year. So when I was reading the posts about out much people were not liking the Fastpass+, it seemed that we would have to change our plan of attack. So 60 days exactly out, I made the Fastpass+ selections. Changed the times a couple times before we left for the "World". We always spent five days in the parks, two in MK and one day each in the others. So here I am, after the trip to let everyone know...:)Relax:). It was one of the best trips we have had. Picking the Fastpasses before we left allowed us to slow down and smell the "cookies", read the names on the windows, and stroll, not run, around the parks. Now we still got to the parks at rope drop, but we didn't feel rushed. Now, you will not be able to ride a ride as many times as you would like, but you can still enjoy every ride. We picked rides early in the day with the Fastpasses, then rode the other bigger rides as soon as we got to the parks. Then used the fastpasses or changed them if we rode a ride before using the fastpass. I could go into great detail but I just wanted to let everyone know that our trip was great even with the new Fastpass+. Don't forget, you are in the Happiest Place in the World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter