• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magicbands?

Silvarra

Earning My Ears
We're not going until September this year, but we've been trying to keep an eye out for our magicbands in advance. Not even Amazon seems to have many, and that's not even looking for special bands. For those that have been to the parks recently, what is the situation like in the shops there? Would we be better waiting until we arrive to buy some?

I was at WDW last week. A lot of the shops had repeats of the same 8 or so designs. The most varied selection was in the pin shop in Disney Springs near Once Upon a Toy and Earl of Sandwich. The Connections shop in Epcot also had a good selection while Emporium's wasn't that great. I only saw 1 plain Magicband, the rest had a design of some kind.

If you have any old ones just go into MDE and activate them. We still have about ten apiece. Why would we want to buy more?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter