Mail Order Food Gift Ideas

The local thing I send out of staters is flavored popcorn from a local company called Not Just Popcorn in Edinburg, Indiana. They have tins with designs from every team/theme you can think of!

And their popcorn is delicious! They make it all there onsite from scratch! And in every color and flavor you can imagine. From run of the mill caramel corn to confetti (looks and tastes like fruity pebbles!) to dill pickle to blackberry with white chocolate to bacon!! So fun to send a sampler pack - they call it the hooker, cuz you'll be hooked once you try it - so people can try a bunch of flavors.

I've even sent the sampler to a customer service company that I deal with alot.

I'd bring little bags to give to CMs but I think it would be weird to receive food directly from a guest. It's commercially packaged, but still. Weird?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards. past trips: Jan 2010 at WL- our magical first trip, Feb 2012 at WL- our escape from the SuperBowl

Our family tradition at Christmas is to order Fannie May chocolates. They're delicious! We especially like the Trinidads, assorted creams, & Pixies. My parents are both diabetic now, so I get them the no sugar added assortment. They love it. Wait to order until there's a % off code plus free shipping.

Shelli

Fannie May website

Discount Codes

Last year I ordered the pears from Harry and David. They are usually about $30 plus shipping but last year they had a deal about 2 weeks before Christmas for $24 + free shipping. Plus I used shopdiscover and saved another amount, so by the time I was done, I paid $18 per box. wow I feel like a cheapskate now.

Those pears are so good. I bought some last year to give as gifts and everyone loved them. One person I have them to seemed a little confused about the gift. We usually don't do food gifts and I got a confused "why are you giving me a box of pears" look. They couldn't stop talking about how great they were once they actually ate some. They actually called me to tell me how much they liked them

Garrett's popcorn, the cheese and caramel corn are the best!

Usinger sausages from WI. They have great gift combos.

Living social currently has a Harry and David box of pears for half price ($15) but it doesn't include shipping ($8.95) so not sure how great a deal it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter