• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mailing box to the ship

scrapycruiser

DIS Veteran
I'm going to be mailing a box with my FEs to the Dream. I have read the instructions. It says to use a 12x12 box. Mine is 14x10x15. Has anyone mailed a box larger than a 12x12 ?:confused3

I'm going to be mailing a box with my FEs to the Dream. I have read the instructions. It says to use a 12x12 box. Mine is 14x10x15. Has anyone mailed a box larger than a 12x12 ?:confused3

Yes, there have been people who didn't follow the request. It's "sort of" a guideline, as having the boxes all around the same size and configuration makes it easier to stack and load them onboard by pallet.

I mailed stuff to my stateroom in a copy paper box and that was fine.

I have never considered this option before but now traveling with a 2yr old I'm thinking maybe I should send our FE stuff too. Can anyone direct me to Info on how to do this for port Canaveral?

I have never considered this option before but now traveling with a 2yr old I'm thinking maybe I should send our FE stuff too. Can anyone direct me to Info on how to do this for port Canaveral?

At the top of the main page are a bunch of STICKY threads. One of them is FAQ. Click on that and scroll down to "Boxes sent the ship ahead of cruise" (it's alphabetical).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter