• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Main Street Bake shop ?

I haven't been there myself & just read about others using it there on the boards. I'm assuming it includes a drink too. Enjoy!

jjohnson said:
For 1 CS credit you can pick any 2 items
Hi, This would seem like a good breakfast spot for my family since 1 CS credit would serve at least two of us for Breakfast(I would assume a drink would be included). Some of the items here are HUGH! Think Cinnomon Bun! Joan

It's two bakery items and one drink per cs credit.

We ate breakfast there twice last Fall, using the DDP. It's wonderful, and a very relaxing way to begin your day in the MK. We always took our tray and went and sat at a table down by the water... and just watched the ducks swimming by, with the castle & rose gardens in front of us. It was so quiet and peaceful during October.

Matt'sMom, was this before or after the change of no dessert w/breakfast?

We were there in Oct. too & ate at the Bakery, but it was right before the no dessert change. It was one of our favorites. :)

There have been several posts on this, but no one has been able to confirm that it's still 2 items for breakfast - maybe you'll be able to. :)

There were no deserts included with breakfast on the DDP when we were there. So I would assume the 2 baked items & 1 beverage still count as a single cs 'meal'.

However, knowing Disney, policies can change at any time... it's always wise to ask the CM's to confirm this info while you are there. But honestly, I view it this way--most cs meals cost in the $6 to $8 range, and each bakery item typically costs only $2 to $3. So two baked goods are an equivalent value to having a single cs meal elsewhere.

Matt'sMom said:
There were no deserts included with breakfast on the DDP when we were there. So I would assume the 2 baked items & 1 beverage still count as a single cs 'meal'.

Thank you!!

Do they offer sandwiches and salads so that I could eat lunch there?

We usually go here in the afternoon for 2 freshly baked cookies with a thick slab of icecream in between... Probably not a snack huh?? :guilty:

I'm hoping it is still 2 items and a drink, but since the DP is free I might splurge even if it's not!

Last August we went to Starring Rolls at MGM and only got 1 item and a drink. At the time, I know that Main St. Bakery was offering 2 items. We actually didn't end up eating there because it was such a poor value for the credits.

I'll stop by there on my May trip & let you all know what is included on the plan.

Letsbgoofy said:
I'm hoping it is still 2 items and a drink, but since the DP is free I might splurge even if it's not!

Last August we went to Starring Rolls at MGM and only got 1 item and a drink. At the time, I know that Main St. Bakery was offering 2 items. We actually didn't end up eating there because it was such a poor value for the credits.

Anybody know if Starring Rolls is still on the DDP? I'm not seeing it on the list of participating locations, but it has seemed odd to me for awhile that it wouldn't be! :confused3
TIA! :cool1:

spaceacewannabe said:
Anybody know if Starring Rolls is still on the DDP? I'm not seeing it on the list of participating locations, but it has seemed odd to me for awhile that it wouldn't be! :confused3
TIA! :cool1:

I have my sisters brochure from her trip 1/06 & Starring Rolls is listed as a participating restaurant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter