Main Street Bakery on DDP

jsmla

DIS Veteran
I know I've seen a post about this somewhere but the search function keeps timing out on me.

What can you get for 1 CS credit at the Main Street Bakery at breakfast? I thought I read somewhere it was 2 items and a beverage. Is this correct? Is it any two items or are there restrictions?

Thanks so much!

This has been posted several times since the DDP eliminated dessert with breakfast, but there were never any replies from people who have used the plan at the Bakery since the change - I hope you get some current replies. :)

Before the change, it was 2 items & a drink - no restrictions on the 2 items, the drink had to be one offered on the plan.

With the no dessert change, it may no longer be 2 items..

Hello,

We just returned from a trip yesterday in which we ate at the Main Street Bakery...

On our last day we had 1 CS and one snack left so we popped in to the MSB and for our counter service we were able to get one sandwich, one dessert and one drink.

This is my first post on here, so I hope I did this right and I hope I answered your question :banana:

minniemousefan said:
Hello,

We just returned from a trip yesterday in which we ate at the Main Street Bakery...

On our last day we had 1 CS and one snack left so we popped in to the MSB and for our counter service we were able to get one sandwich, one dessert and one drink.

This is my first post on here, so I hope I did this right and I hope I answered your question :banana:

Did you go for breakfast or lunch?

tinkamom said:
Did you go for breakfast or lunch?

Oh, tinkamom, you're right - minniemousefan had a sandwich.

If it was lunch then we still don't know
how many items are now included for breakfast.

Sorry about that... I didn't read the part about breakfast. Ours was lunch, I think around 11am or so. We wanted to go for breakfast but the line was so long it went out the door and onto the street! Again, sorry for the misreading :blush:

No need to be sorry :)

Anyone know what breakfast hours are? To me, 11 is still breakfast.

DD & DH both say that there were sandwiches available when we were there around 9:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter