Main Street Train to Get to the Ride of Choice

disneygogetter

Mouseketeer
Over the years I've either ridden the main street train at the start of my trip to get to another spot and go on the rides in the morning as soon as the park opened, as a regular customer not an early entry or magic morning person etc.

Or I would wait for the rope drop then walk/run to the rides I wanted to go too. BUT my question is this, what would you say is the best option, hop o the train and ride it to a spot then get off and you'd be ahead in the line or walk/run at rope drop?

Or are they both even?

I say walk at rope drop. By the time the train loads and then gets going, people will already be lining up at various attractions in the park.

I say walk at rope drop. By the time the train loads and then gets going, people will already be lining up at various attractions in the park.

Agree. If you want to be there in a hurry, walk instead of taking the train. The train is good for saving your body some steps, but not necessarily for saving time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter