• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Main Street U.S.A. Photo Tour

WDWAJ

Earning My Ears
I took a trip out to Disneyland last spring and I just posted some photos and a tour of Main Street U.S.A. over at my blog located at gradingdisney.blogspot.com so I hope you'll come by and check it out!

Thanks for the link. I just posted a photo tour of tomorrowland too if anyone wants to check it out!

I'm glad you liked it, I'm planning on having more photo tours from other lands so check back soon and there should be more!

Thanks for the link. I just posted a photo tour of tomorrowland too if anyone wants to check it out!

Great blog! I was very excited to see you mention Carousel of Progress and The People Mover but I don't see these on the maps or listed on DL site. Can you tell me if these are indeed at DL? TIA!

Great blog! I was very excited to see you mention Carousel of Progress and The People Mover but I don't see these on the maps or listed on DL site. Can you tell me if these are indeed at DL? TIA!

I haven't checked the blog but these are not currently at DLR.

Sorry about that I must have been thinking about WDW when I wrote about those because they're are not at DL anymore. I will correct the mistake. I'm glad you like the blog though I'll have more reviews and tours coming soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter