• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Majestic Circle Island Tour

Disneylovingmomof2

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this tour while staying at Aulani? It says it’s ten hours- did it feel like too much time in the car or were all the stops worth it? Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Bumping this. I’m currently trying to decide between tour companies that pick up at Aulani. Hearing good things about Hi5.

Has anyone done this tour while staying at Aulani? It says it’s ten hours- did it feel like too much time in the car or were all the stops worth it? Any feedback would be much appreciated!

We did this tour in July last year, booked via the Aulani website. I highly recommend it if you haven't been around Oahu before. We knew of, and had planned, a lot of the big tourist attractions (eg Kualoa Ranch), but the tour not only helped us to get a grasp on where everything was, but it took us to a lot of places we wouldn't have otherwise.

Our specific stops/times on our tour were:
Nu'uanu Pali Lookout (around 20 minutes)
Byodo-In Temple (around 45 minutes)
Tropical Farms (macadamia farm - around 30 minutes)
Kualoa Park (for views of Mokoli'i/Chinaman's Hat) (brief stop for photos)
Lunch included at Fumi's Shrimp
Waimea Valley (around 90 minutes or so - long enough for people to jump in the water at the falls if they wished)
Dole Plantation (around 30-45 minutes - long enough to have a quick stroll around, visit the gift shop, grab some Dole Whip. Not long enough to do things like the train)

It was indeed about 10 hours, but we did so much and the guide/driver was fantastic that it didn't feel that long.

We did this tour in July last year, booked via the Aulani website. I highly recommend it if you haven't been around Oahu before. We knew of, and had planned, a lot of the big tourist attractions (eg Kualoa Ranch), but the tour not only helped us to get a grasp on where everything was, but it took us to a lot of places we wouldn't have otherwise.

Our specific stops/times on our tour were:
Nu'uanu Pali Lookout (around 20 minutes)
Byodo-In Temple (around 45 minutes)
Tropical Farms (macadamia farm - around 30 minutes)
Kualoa Park (for views of Mokoli'i/Chinaman's Hat) (brief stop for photos)
Lunch included at Fumi's Shrimp
Waimea Valley (around 90 minutes or so - long enough for people to jump in the water at the falls if they wished)
Dole Plantation (around 30-45 minutes - long enough to have a quick stroll around, visit the gift shop, grab some Dole Whip. Not long enough to do things like the train)

It was indeed about 10 hours, but we did so much and the guide/driver was fantastic that it didn't feel that long.
Thanks so much for this breakdown. It’s very helpful. We booked this tour for our trip. Now we know what to expect.

Were other smaller stops? This doesn’t seem like much given the 10-hour time frame.

When you stopped at the shrimp place, were there other places to eat by there? I already emailed them to let them know I have a deadly shellfish allergy. I guess I will have to pack a lunch from the grocery store nearby. Was the price of lunch at the shrimp place included with the tour or did you pay our of pocket?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter