• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Majesty of the Sea's/June 2016

MorganR

Bambi's #1 fan
Hello there! I'm looking to see if there are any fellow DISers out there going on the royal Caribbean Majesty of the seas cruise June 6th -10th :-D

Last edited:
We won't be on that ship in June - we are going in August. Be sure to post your experience about the ship and how your kids like it too. And don't hold back! I'm really excited to hear how families like this ship once it's moved to Port Canaveral and goes through a dry dock!!!

Yes, please post a report and pictures. My mom went on this ship last summer out of Miami and said it was pretty run down. Would love to see if improvements have been made since moving to PC.

I'd love to see people's opinions on this ship also. We are going to sail on her in September.

I'll be on with my son (6) in May. I am looking forward to it after the refurb. I know they aren't getting the slides that were once promised but it looks like a splash pad type area is going in, and it's a short cruise :) I'm just happy to be cruising I guess lol.

Hello there! I'm looking to see if there are any fellow DISers out there going on the royal Caribbean Majesty of the seas cruise June 6th -10th :-D
Wow...amazed that thing is still going. My first cruise ever was on the Majesty. It's a small ship. It's one of the smallest ones in the fleet. It's not a bad ship though. It has some real charm. This one is a "Love Boat" era ship.

Keep in mind this ship was built before the modern cruise ship standards. There are VERY few balconies and the a lot of the non-balcony rooms are crazy small. We managed to pack four people (they have fold down bunks) into a room that is about a third of the size of a modern balcony room.

I'm sure you'll have fun though.

I'd love to see people's opinions on this ship also. We are going to sail on her in September.
It's old school. Very old school. In some ways that makes it fun. It's not the typical cruise and there are so few guests you can get on and off quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter