Major Funds want "Wait and See" approach with Eisner

"We applaud the Disney board for its responsiveness to shareholders," California State Teachers' Retirement System Chief Executive Jack Ehnes said. "It's obvious the board got the message sent by shareholders."

Unbelievable! I wonder what color the sky is in this guy's world.

***"Unbelievable! I wonder what color the sky is in this guy's world."***

What color was it when he voted "No" along with Roy and Stan ?

Originally posted by KNWVIKING
***"Unbelievable! I wonder what color the sky is in this guy's world."***

What color was it when he voted "No" along with Roy and Stan ?
My point is that he voted no, but now seems to be of the opinion that the Board "got the message" when all they have done is promote a man who had 23% of his vote withheld and remove one of Eisners titles. Niether of these moves change anything. This guy should be demanding that the entire board to resign for ignoring a stockholder mandate, and yet he is willing to "wait and see". Personally, I have seen enough.

The board is listening. Yeah, right. He really must be on another planet.

His own Investments head is calling for a clean sweep of the board but especially getting rid of Eisner and Mitchell.

I agree with wdwhound. There really hasn't been much of a change. As one of my friends would say, "what's he smokin'?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter