Make A Wish and other family members

Briannajeanxo

Earning My Ears
Hi! So my son was approved for his make a wish trip to Disney. It will be myself, my two boys, and my father is coming with us as part of the wish to help me out. My mom, sister, and sisters kids will be driving down and meeting us in Florida and coming to Disney. My grandmother who lives in Florida will also be coming to Disney with us. My question is, has anyone had family members come that weren't included in the wish? How did that work out? They will be staying at a near by hotel but they were wondering if they could purchase food from GKTW and eat with us there? Also how would it work with rides? I know make a wish kids basically have fast passes but does that include family members? I'm worried that them coming may slow us down if we have to wait.

Also, which parks would you recommend? My boys are 4 and 6. My 4 year old has heart defects. We were planning magic kingdom, Epcot, and animal kingdom. I was told universal is aimed at older kids and to probably spend one day at universal and one at seaworld or legoland.

From the GKTW website:
If a family has visitors while at the Village, are they allowed to eat with the family?

Give Kids The World wish families are more than welcome to invite visitors to meet them at the Village. Our visitor guidelines are reviewed with the family during orientation and arrival. Visitors sign in/out at the front desk. They are issued a temporary parking pass and logged into our system. A family’s first visitors will have one complimentary meal. After that first visit, any and all meals for visitors must be redeemed with meal vouchers purchased at the front desk.
As far as using the Genie pass, that is only given to the people officially on the wish trip. You could match your use of the pass with their scheduled FP+ and plan to do those rides together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter