Make Your Own Magic! January 2022 Exercise Thread

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a nice weekend and a great start to the week. There are many color changes to report! Congrats to ljcrochet, Raya, and Bethislucy for all becoming Practice Purple. The TEAM totals also hit 50%! PollyannaMom, sophy1996, and myself have all become Painting Pink!

My parents, as a little evening unwind activity, made some paint by numbers a couple of years ago. I wondered if there were any Disney paint by number kits out there and there are actually quite a few templates on Etsy at very reasonable prices!
641730 641731
If you click on the image, it should take you to the etsy listing! I like this artist's Disney Parks collection. The paintings all have a certain impressionist flair to them. I may need to give the style a try!

Good job to Bethislucy for reaching Painting Pink! She's just minutes away from joining sophy1996 in Recipe Red!

In honor of sophy1996 becoming Recipe Red, I thought I'd share this list of 100 Disney Copycat Recipes!

Some of my favorites from the list:
Mickey Rice Krispie Treats, Violet Lemonade, Cheshire Cat Tails, and the Carrot Cake Whoopie Pie! The list has savory snacks too, if you're not a sweet tooth like me.

Yay! Bethislucy and I have both reached Recipe Red!

I have really struggled for the minutes I've exercised the last week. I've just felt really tired and weak for the last several days. And nauseated. 🤢 I'm not sick, but I think I can attribute my feeling to eating a very poor diet.

That said, I think that some Ohana Bread Pudding would make me feel better! (Okay, probably not, but it would cheer me up at least).
Check out the recipe here!

Hey everyone! I got hit with some sort of cold last week and was out for a few days. I'm bummed to say I only have 40 minutes to report since last Tuesday. :o With all the pandemic stuff going around I forgot how miserable being normally sick can be. Oh well, onward to next month!

391/500 - 78%

Well, the January doldrums hit me pretty hard this year. I can add 120 minutes since my last post - ending the month with 250/500. Ugh. This thing with my husband has really hit me harder than I think. After getting second opinion, he is planning to start the ball rolling for his treatment instead of waiting for the next round of tests. I thank God and all the powers that be that this isn't life threatening, but we are in for a rough six months.
On a happier note, we have planned a few days down in WDW in early March! We'll need it!

Raya - there is so much to do in the Boston area! My husband's family is there - we love it! In addition to a coat wardrobe, you'll need a boot selection, too. ☺

I don't know about you all, but I really feel like I limped across the finish line this month. The exciting news is that we have lots of color changes to report today!

Congratulations to Bonnie F for reaching Practice Purple! Raya reached Recipe Red! Twilight Sparkle, sophy1996, PollyannaMom, Bethislucy and I are all now Good Job Green! Hooray!

These minutes have also pushed the whole TEAM to Painting Pink!

For our final grand DIY project idea, how about this Disney Castle Playset by LEGO? If you have an extra $350 lying around, you can spend many evenings hunched over the instruction book assembling this giant playset, then many more evenings wondering where you'll put it now that you're done! I think it sounds like fun. 🤩

I forgot to ask for hosts for February until just now, but please consider hosting next month! We'd all greatly appreciate it! 😁💕

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter