Making 1st Reservation

denny

Earning My Ears
If I call today to become a member, before the pts go up June 1st......Do you think I would be able to use points for a trip June 23-30th....this June? I have a cash reservation already at 250.00 a night (1 br BWV). But just wondering if I could transfer to points. What do you think?

Thanks

It will depend on:

Availability - There may not be "points" rooms available for the time you want to go. The "cash" inventory is separate from the "points" inventory. However, there have been reports that guides can help arrange exactly what you would like to do, so be sure to ask.

Paperwork - If you are buying from Disney, all the papers would have to be signed (and financing approved, etc. if you are financing via Disney) before you can use your points to make a reservation. If you are purchasing a resale, I believe the sale must actually be closed before you can use the points.

State of residence - Some states are not yet approved for purchase of VWL via phone & mail. You could do HH or VB via phone & mail, or travel to FL to make the purchase of VWL (or VB or HH). If you are purchasing a resale, it won't matter where you live (I think! LOL).

If I have given you any misinformation, someone will be sure to let us know. Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter