making a return trip to WDW - miniature cake help...

sunset30

Mouseketeer
HI guys,

we're lucky enough to be making a return trip to WDW for Christmas this year, after our wonderful 10/10/10 YC wedding.

DH says that the best dessert we ate the whole stay in October was our wedding cake, adn I was wondering if I could surprise him with a minature version of it one meal time while we are there?

We had the standard gold mickey head cake, marble cake with white chocolate mousse...

Is it possible? Will only some restaurants be able to do this? Will it be expensive?

Help please.

Thanks

You would be better served to have an anniversary top tier made. The gold mickey heads can't be done on a mini cake, but they can be done on a top tier 6" round replica.The mini cake is only enough cake for one person, the 6" round gives you plenty for dessert, and a couple pieces after!

It also depends on where you are dining. If you're going back to the Y&B, they should be able to handle it easily.

OK, thanks for that. We'll do that then! I'll wait til I get my ADRS all sorted, and work out when exactly etc...And then give them a call!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter