Making ADR Thread - hold times, IT vents, and general whine!

Trina7020

Mouseketeer
I am scared how long I will be on hold.

The first agent of course couldn't do ressies past May 26.... so I am listening to the fun music.... which of course won't be much fun if it is too long! :rotfl:

7:00am EST

Apparently the June 2 & 4 Fantasmic Dining Packages are not in the system yet... and while she was trying to figure it out she got an email verifying that... UGH!

Guess I will be calling back again tomorrow

The time stamp on my post is wrong, it just poste 7:13am, and actually it is 8am here, EST.

Been on hold since 6am central/ 7am eastern here and nothing but music after the first cm couldn't help with a 5/31 ADR. Hubby wants breakfast but I'm afraid to sit the phone down. When will the hold ever end??????:scared1:

I am probably talking to the only CM that can make Ressies past 5/26 or something... I am hurrying.. I promise! :scared:

Glad I'm not the only one!

I see we are going on the same day!! Where are you staying? We will be at the CBR! This is our first trip as well, I am so excited!

We are staying at POFQ. I looked at CBR also but they were full.

I"ll be happier if I could get these reservations made. I"m glad I'm calling from my cell and not racking up a long distance bill.

Glad today is the weekend and there isn't anywhere I need to be going this morning!:sad2:

It is snowing here in the deep south and churchs are closing so no where to go. You know us in Alabama don't get snow often so it just become a day to stay in. All I want is 1 adr for CP, DD will turn 5 on 5/31 and she wants to eat with Pooh. This is our first trip to WDW and I didn't know that there is so much to getting 1 adr. We are on the QSDP the rest of trip so this is it unless t-rex takes them and the cm's i've talked to said no the don't it is walk up only. When will the hold ever end?????:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter