Making ADRs question

BlueSuitDonald

Mouseketeer
Is it better to make dining reservations from the app or off the website? Tomorrow is my day! And do reservations open up at 5 AM central time? Thanks!

Be prepared with multiple options. When my window opened, I had my PC on MDE logged in and ready to go, but couldn't get the calendar to advance after the clock hit 6 a.m. (I am EST). However, the app on my phone worked just fine. I have also heard of people having the reverse experience. I suggest two devices at the ready.

This was my experience, too. Good advice to be ready with both options. Good luck - hope you get what you are looking for!

Be prepared with multiple options. When my window opened, I had my PC on MDE logged in and ready to go, but couldn't get the calendar to advance after the clock hit 6 a.m. (I am EST). However, the app on my phone worked just fine. I have also heard of people having the reverse experience. I suggest two devices at the ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter