• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MAKING ADR's?

SevenSeasLagoon5

Mouseketeer
I know I can call at 7am EST the day my window opens to make ADR's. I've never used the online dining system. For those who have used it, do you recommend it? Do you prefer calling? Also, do I have to wait until 7am EST to also use the online system? THANKS!!! :)

I used the online system for our last meal and had no problems at all. You can log on at 6:00 am eastern so it is an hour earlier. the only thing I suggest is make sure and tie your reservation in as soon as you get on and do the hardest to get reservatons first. Good Luck

I agree that it was easy. I logged on before 6:00am, but it wouldn't open my dates until 6:00 am. I also did my hard to get ressie first. Le Cellier for us.

I liked that they e-mailed my confirmations to me.

If you are awake, try it. If you don't like it, you can still call at 7:00.

Another vote for online. My morning went great, got everything I wanted when my window opened up, even LeCellier.
I highly rec. over calling.

online system is great, i got all my adrs for august at times i
wanted including le cellier, ohana, crt.

it is addictive though as you can go on and tweak them at later dates:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter