Making EMH and other things - 9/6/15

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
Yesterday morning we headed out for the EMH - Well we made it - Yes that does say 8.05 am :sad2: OH is on holiday so was a hero to get up that early when not working

001_opt.jpg

Double checked that we were on time ;)

002_opt.jpg

Headed off up Main St

003_opt.jpg

004_opt.jpg
005_opt.jpg

And then a right to Buzz where I tried to get Zurg and along past these 2 looking very boxed in

007_opt.jpg
OH went into here and wondered why he bothered - says this everytime :rotfl2:

006_opt.jpg

Then a walk around to IASW and we got to see the clock come alive - worrying moment as it said 9.15 - but after checking 2 phones it was only 8.54 :thumbsup2

So we headed off to the Teacups - PP was closed so back we went and found Pinocchio. Very strange ride :confused:

Back through the Castle and woah loads of people so off we went to the DV for breakfast :drinking1 ..../tbc ;)

So after b/fast - McDo 3€ + 6€ specials - not bad - better and cheaper than EoS off to the Studios we went

Straight onto Ratatouille - 5 minute single riders - both in the same rat - much better this time :thumbsup2 and got a FP at 10.48am for later on - 14.30/15.00 - didn't think that was too bad

038_opt.jpg

Then we went on Tram Tour as there was no wait - Better than what it was but still sadly lacking in some many ways

OH refused to go on RnRC as it was 20 mins, there was no showing on Cinémagique yesterday :confused3 and Animagique wasn't for another hour - all the other rides were queued out so we went back to the park

Walked on to Phantom Manor and found these t-shirts and Nightmare before Xmas stuff on a little cart just before your get there

031_opt.jpg

032_opt.jpg

033_opt.jpg

034_opt.jpg

035_opt.jpg

We then went on a lake tour thanks to Molly Brown

018_opt.jpg

Looking for Marks bench

019_opt.jpg

Finding the Rogue Riverboats - shame that they don't use them anymore

022_opt.jpg

023_opt.jpg

Catfish Joe looks like he's had a spring clean !

024_opt.jpg

Mark Twain needs one - Urgently :sad2:

025_opt.jpg

An (alive) Heron - One of two we saw

027_opt.jpg

The (fiberglass) Moose family :p- Baby is almost invisible in the (overgrown) grass

028_opt.jpg

We weren't the only ones out on the lake :goodvibes

030_opt.jpg

Back on dry land off to BTM and another FP got - This one at 12.58pm for 13.45/14.15 pm so it was quicker almost than the 40 mins wait time

038_opt.jpg

And onto POTC - walk on here and very light traffic - got a row for 2 instead of being crammed in

Back out and who did we see but these 2

039_opt.jpg

ps- Was impressed by characters out and about

Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Tic and Tac in EMH, PP and Wendy, Winnie the Pooh, Mad Hatter and Queen of Hearts and Baboo and King Louie that we saw

Great photo report Carrie. You got loads done. And Peter and Wendy! I've not seen them out since their show over by the back of the restaurant ended!

Hi Carrie,

sitting at my office watching these great pictures makes me very jealous.....have fun !

What a lovely day! Love seeing a near empty Main Street and so nice to relive a trip on the Molly Brown! (so envious! ;) )

Lovely photos, really need to go back soon as its been a couple of years now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter