• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making Fastpass Reservations

Melora

Disney Dreaming
Can someone direct me to where you can make FastPass reservations on the MDE?
I m wondering why I can't find it anywhere.
This is my day to make them and there is no link on my planing page
Thanks!

Fast Passes don’t exist anymore. They’ve been replaced by a paid system that can only be used the day you’re in the park.

Can someone direct me to where you can make FastPass reservations on the MDE?
I m wondering why I can't find it anywhere.
This is my day to make them and there is no link on my planing page
Thanks!
To add some depth....
Fastpasses in name no longer exist, but still do in practice.
1. They go by a different name.
2. They cost money.
3. You can no longer reserve them early.
4. You get no advantage staying onsite.

So to sum up, line skipping still does exist at Disney, at a lesser quality and with a price tag.
Undoubtedly this will add to the guest experience.

To add some depth....
Fastpasses in name no longer exist, but still do in practice.
1. They go by a different name.
2. They cost money.
3. You can no longer reserve them early.
4. You get no advantage staying onsite.

So to sum up, line skipping still does exist at Disney, at a lesser quality and with a price tag.
Undoubtedly this will add to the guest experience.

#4 isn't entirely true. On-site had access to individual lightning lane at 7am and non on site had to wait for park open. A small advantage but still one.

#4 isn't entirely true. On-site had access to individual lightning lane at 7am and non on site had to wait for park open. A small advantage but still one.
Especially if you want to $$$ for rise of the resistance as times are slim/none by 9am for off site

Do you think WDW will ever scrap the paid part of skipping the line? I don't hear a lot of good things from people here.

Do you think WDW will ever scrap the paid part of skipping the line? I don't hear a lot of good things from people here.
If anything I’m assuming the opposite and…
- IA$ price for rise will go up…
-Slinky will become IA$ with MMRR becoming included in genie+
-Space Mountain will become Genie + when Tron opens (Tron will become VQ or $$)
-Remy or Frozen will be added to G+ Or Epcot will have three IA$ rides when GotG opens
-safari or navi become IA$ for the months Everest is closed

If anything I’m assuming the opposite and…
- IA$ price for rise will go up…
-Slinky will become IA$ with MMRR becoming included in genie+
-Space Mountain will become Genie + when Tron opens (Tron will become VQ or $$)
-Remy or Frozen will be added to G+ Or Epcot will have three IA$ rides when GotG opens
-safari or navi become IA$ for the months Everest is closed
Kind of hard to fathom anyone paying extra through ILL$ to ride Navi.

Kind of hard to fathom anyone paying extra through ILL$ to ride Navi.
Currently, the posted wait time for Navi is 90 minutes. I assume from your comment that you'd never wait 90 minutes to ride it. But there are obviously people who will. For the people who would be willing to wait 90 minutes, then paying $7-15 to save that much time may be a worthwhile expense. (I realize a 90 minute posted wait is probably not a 90 minute actual wait, but it still means people are willing to wait a long time to ride it.)

The comment was in response to my post predicting navi or safari would temporarily become IA$ while Everest was in referb
Realistically they should just go down to 1 ILL$ when Everest goes down because there are so few rides on Genie+. I mean, I’m sure they wont because Bob Chapek and all, but they should.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter