Making FP with an AP the 2nd time around

Kimi313

DIS Veteran
Okay so we have always been ticket people. Well last November me and DH got APs, linked them to our reservation at ASMo and our magic bands and made our FPs 60 days out. So now we are going back in March and we have made reservations again at ASMo. I see on MDE that we have 2 more magic bands we can customize . So now I ask myself are we suppose to link our APs to these magic bands so they are linked to hotel and we can make FPs 60 days out? Do we decline them and link our magic bands to these new reservations? Any suggestions or help would be appreciated .

So now I ask myself are we suppose to link our APs to these magic bands
When you linked your APs last year, you linked them to your Profiles in your MDX account.

The APs remain where linked and you don’t have to do anything else. You don’t even need new MBs for your new ASMo Stay - you can use the MBs that were linked to your MDX account for your stay last year.

Magic Bands don’t have anything to do with FPS. You can decline the new set or keep them. Makes no difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter