Making payments on Hotel

njcarita

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Is there a way to make payments to my hotel reservation via the app or online? or is the only option calling.
I have always just paid once I got to my resort but feel the urge to start chipping away at my balance.

Why give them your money early? Use a saving account to put money into, not so much for the interest, but getting in the habit of saving. Then when you travel you can pay for things.

Assuming you are asking about a WDW resort reservation... how was the reservation made? Directly through WDW or with a TA? If directly through WDW, online or by phone? And is it a package or room-only reservation? Those answers may make a difference in how you can pay it down.

I actually used the chat function on the Disney World website last week to ask this same question.

If you have a room only reservation, the only option to make payments is to call. If not, the balance will be charged to your credit card upon check in.

If you have a Disney World package, you can go online to make payments.

Why give them your money early? Use a saving account to put money into, not so much for the interest, but getting in the habit of saving. Then when you travel you can pay for things.
I am trying to pay my trip with points and cc sign up bonuses.. so just charging the amounts I already have saved up for free..... I have the money saved already just trying to see how " free" I can do this trip.

I ended up calling and hey were able to take my payment over the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter