Making reservations for Thanksgiving 2021

Ds4angels

DIS Veteran
Thinking ahead to hopefully happier times. I want to make reservations this coming Wed (500 days before the trip), can I make the whole weeks reservation, or do I have to do one day at a time?

TIA

PP is correct, 2021 reservations are only available thru late September right now.

But in usual times, reservations could be made 499 days out - and that needed to include your last day (check-out). Making 1 day at a time would leave you with 7 separate 1-night reservations, which may or may not be able to consolidate.

We are going that week and staying at the BWI. DH and I going in January then DD jointing is over college break in November.

On our last trip a few years ago we visited the campsites close to Pioneer Hall after our HDDR to see the decorations. It was our first time doing that and we were glad people did a great job. We are not sure yet of which resort to select we visit every few years and try to stay at a different one but my other family members have a few they would like to repeat and once we can make the reservations and see the package prices that will be our main factor in making the final decision. I keep checking the board for updates hope we can reserve this soon.

Fort Wilderness
So does anyone know when we can make reservations? If the 499 days out doesn't work for calling in right now
I called yesterday and was also told we can't reserve Thanksgiving 2021 yet, I also always stay at the Fort Wilderness campground and hope not to miss out when they open it up for reservations, I am a stickler about my Thanksgiving reservations and always mark my calendar 499 in advance - I am definitely stressing about it.

I called yesterday and was also told we can't reserve Thanksgiving 2021 yet, I also always stay at the Fort Wilderness campground and hope not to miss out when they open it up for reservations, I am a stickler about my Thanksgiving reservations and always mark my calendar 499 in advance - I am definitely stressing about it.
I know, we are stressing about getting October 2021 reservations. Last year I called on August 2 and Thanksgiving weekend 2020 was already sold out at Ft. Wilderness. I don't want to miss the day reservations open.

Just as an update I called today and they still aren't taking reservations for 2021.
Has anyone heard any rumors as to when they might open up these reservations? I know they are going to go quick once the reservations open

I’m not so patiently waiting also. Want to book Oct 2021 for a large family trip following my daughter’s wedding. I’ve been stalking the DisBoards and the WDW website daily. It’s driving me nuts. Lol

I’m also waiting for fall of 2021 to open for booking. We want a very particular room type at a specific resort so not being able to book right now is stressing me out.

Our last trip was over Thanksgiving week in 2017. It’s such a wonderful time to visit. I’m sure you’ll have a fantastic time!

I just logged in to see if anyone had heard any updates on when the rest of 2021 might open up. Waiting for December 2021 ourselves. Our DDs will be seniors, and asked to go for their senior year, and pickup some graduation ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter