• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making reservations with a two year old

tgropp

DIS Veteran
I am a few days away from being able to make ADR ‘S ( 4 adults and a 2 year old) and there is much more availability when you search for four people instead of five. What do people normally do? I would not want to lose my reservation because there was no room for a high chair.

Yes you need to include everyone in your party including the under 3's. We are a party of 7 with 5 adults and 2 under 3's. I had to split a couple of reservations up and get them at the same times to make it all work. If you have trouble finding something for 5, look for a table for 6. Disney likes even numbers apparently.

I'm not sure if this is your first rodeo or not booking ADRs with a little person. A) book a party of 6 or B) look at off peak or early times. I've traveled with 20 month olds on 2 different trips, and booking an ADR a little earlier than they would normally eat at home was the best decision ever.

I am a few days away from being able to make ADR ‘S ( 4 adults and a 2 year old) and there is much more availability when you search for four people instead of five. What do people normally do? I would not want to lose my reservation because there was no room for a high chair.
also try checking for availability for party of 6. you will not be charged for only having 5 people. if one is a prepaid ressie make the 6th person under 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter